Vans custom Roller Skates - Sk8 - Hi Pro Vans x Skateistan - made with Vans shoes
Van's roller skate sizing
The shoes we use are Vans Sk8 Hi Pro in US Mens sizing. When we build the roller skate we add an aluminum insole and hardware inside the shoe that will make the shoe more narrow and shallow than a Van's street shoe. Please keep these things in mind when you order this skate. Some skaters may need to go up a 1/2 size to make room for the hardware. This roller skate will not work with wide feet.
Return and exchange info
The true fit test will be when you try them on, fit cannot be guaranteed.
If the skate does not fit we can offer to rebuild it in another size for $25. It can be returned for store credit towards another roller skate model if needed.
For these rad custom skates we repurpose new Vans Sk8 Hi Skate Shoes by mounting them with an aluminum strengthening insole ( inside the shoe to strengthen the shoe to allow for mounting), aluminum or magnesium roller skate plates, and indoor or outdoor wheels.
* Vans Sk8 Hi Skate Shoes are not a roller skate boot and may not have the same support some roller skate boots may have.
All New Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside For Skateboarding
Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the all-new Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression.
The repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the new Skate Sk8-Hi durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse. For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel. Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability.
The new Skate Sk8-Hi’s updated foxing tape and sturdy suede and 10 oz canvas uppers give you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. And be sure to look for the new checkerboard flag on the side to guarantee that you’re getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds help protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.